We are excited about the opportunities that lie ahead of us. The reductions we have seen in anti-social behaviour, the positive impact of free, supportive and challenging sports coaching, and the effects of accredited education programmes have convinced us that the best is yet to come!
Our Mission Statement…
- To contribute towards reducing ASB in ‘hot spot’ areas.
- Remove the financial barrier of participating in structured football.
- Provide a supportive framework to encourage children to get involved regardless of their skill level.
- Provide accredited education to challenge negative behaviour pattern.
- Provide scholarship opportunities to an affiliated league youth club.
Our key charitable objectives are…
To advance in life and help young people through:
(a) The provision of recreational and leisure time activities provided in the interest of social welfare, designed to improve their conditions of life;
(b) Providing support and activities which develop their skills, capacities and capabilities to enable them to participate in society as mature and responsible individuals.
– To help young people, especially but not exclusively through leisure time activities, so as to develop their capabilities that they may grow to full maturity as individuals and members of society.
– To act as a resource for young people up to the age of 25 years living in South Essex by providing advice and assistance and organising programmes of physical, educational and other activities as a means of:
(a) advancing in life and helping young people by developing their skills, capacities and capabilities to enable them to participate in society as independent, mature and responsible individuals;
(b) advancing education;
(c) relieving unemployment;
(d) providing recreational and leisure time activity in the interests of social welfare for people living in the area of benefit who have need by reason of their youth, age, infirmity or disability, poverty or social and economic circumstances with a view to improving the conditions of life of such persons.
To find out more about our plans, or talk to us about our programmes, please get in contact.