We are excited about the opportunities that lie ahead of us. The reductions we have seen in anti-social behaviour, the positive impact of free, supportive and challenging sports coaching, and the effects of accredited education programmes have convinced us that the best is yet to come!
Our Mission Statement…
- To contribute towards reducing ASB in ‘hot spot’ areas.
- Remove the financial barrier of participating in structured football.
- Provide a supportive framework to encourage children to get involved regardless of their skill level.
- Provide accredited education to challenge negative behaviour pattern.
- Provide scholarship opportunities to an affiliated league youth club.
Our key objectives are…
1 To become self funding through income generation.
2 To maximise the impact of our schemes by …
- Developing more links with local schools.
- Recruiting and retaining players and coaches.
- Developing training opportunities.
- Partnering with other clubs.
- Partnering with Police and Probation services.
3 Deliver girls football and disability football schemes.
4 Establish an independent base and facilities.
5 Acquire transportation.
6 Establish an administration post.
To find out more about our plans, or talk to us about our programmes, please get in contact.